COLD CUTS SALAMI
COLD CUTS SALAMI
From our ready to cook product range we have Chicken Salami which is a customer favourite and gets cook in ready to eat in 10 mins another reason to order Chicken Salami online from your trusted brand.
Zorabian’s Chicken Salami makes for a healthy treat while enticing your taste buds with its subtle continental flavours. Accompany with eggs for your daily breakfast, or enjoy it with a sandwich Chicken Salami makes it a great breakfast experience.
Here is a recipe you can try for your loved ones,
LOADED SALAMI FRENCH TOAST (Cooking time: 25-30 mins)
- 250 gms Zorabian Salami (5 to 6 Slices).
- 1 small bowl Spring onion finely chopped.
- 2 Eggs.
- 1 Cheese Slice.
- 2 Bread Slices.
- Salt & Pepper as per taste.
- Heat a pan put little oil and heat Zorabian Chicken salami on both sides. Keep aside.
- In a bowl break eggs… Add Salt and pepper.
- On the same pan …put some butter and spread the egg mixture.
- Place the bread slices and then flip the omelette.
- Then add Onions, Zorabian Chicken Salami & Cheese on the side of the egg which has the inner surface of the bread.
- Then fold the entire omelette into a sandwich.
- Toast the bread on both sides.
Now that’s what we call an egg-static LOADED SALAMI FRENCH TOAST.
Gone are those days when the cold cuts, as well as cold chicken, were just used for breakfast time. Cold cut chicken such as chicken smoked ham, Chicken salami, and olive salami is extensively utilized in sandwiches, sliders as well as a diversity of salads. You can additionally garnish cold cuts with the herbs or put it in your sandwich or put it in your burger.
Another Chicken Salami recipe is a classic SALAMI AVOCADO SANDWICH.
what makes this sandwich so dang addicting is the flavour of Salami and avocado… bright, citrusy, sweet, and savory. Oh, and the melty cheese is pretty good too.
- Mustard Mayo.
- 1/2 Cup Real Mayo.
- 2 tbsp Sour Cream.
- 2 tsp Yellow Mustard.
SANDWICH INGREDIENTS (for 2 large sandwiches):
- 1 Packet Salami.
- 2 Slices Cheddar Cheese.
- 2 Large Lettuce Leaves.
- 4-6 Slices Tomato.
- 1/4 Small Red Onion, thinly sliced.
- Salt & Pepper.
How to Assemble the Chicken Sandwich:
Focaccia bread, Sauce, Cheddar Cheese, Chicken Salami, lettuce, tomato, purple onion, avocado, salt & pepper and top it with the second piece of focaccia spread with sauce.
Slice the sandwich in half and serve. This is a sandwich you’ll make again and again. Keep this one in mind when you have company over and you want to impress them but don’t have a ton of time to cook:).
If you can’t find focaccia, use your favorite artisan bread – you’ll love it just as much.
Learn more about our Cold Cuts Salami range of products which consists of plain Chicken Salami, Spicy Salami, Cheese Spicy Salami, Olive Salami, and Chicken Smoked Ham. Easy to cook, value for money, and a delicious way to stay healthy.