If you’re looking for some quick and easy weeknight dinner ideas, you’ve come to the right place. A quick dinner recipe can be difficult to find at times, especially when they all appear to be more of a snack or a lunch. The best part about this chicken dinner recipe is that it is absolutely delicious, quick, and ready in 45 minutes or less. This makes it ideal for busy weeknight chicken recipes.
Quick & easy creamy herb chicken
Without a doubt, here is a quick and easy creamy herb chicken packed with flavour, ready and on your table in 45 minutes. Yes! Presenting creamy herb chicken. Imagine the following: Boneless chicken that is juicy and tender, cooked in a flavorful and creamy herb sauce that has a hint of garlic – Hey, you’ve got yourself an easy weeknight meal!
How to make creamy herb chicken?
First, you’re going to season your chicken with ALL the herbs. For this recipe, we chose:
You can use Tarragon, or Basil with Oregano if you prefer.
- Level: Easy
- Cuisine: Continental
- Total: 45 mins
- Prep: 20 mins
- Cook: 25 mins
- Serves: 3 ppl
Ingredients you need for this Chicken Dinner Recipe
For The Chicken:
- Zorabian’s 450 gms pkt of mixed Boneless Chicken – chicken pieces (pounded 1/2 inch thin)
- 2 teaspoons each of onion powder and garlic powder
- 1 spoon fresh chopped parsley
- ½ a spoon dried thyme and ½ spoon dried rosemary
- For flavoring purposes, salt and pepper
- 4 minced garlic cloves (or 1 tablespoon minced garlic)
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme and dry rosemary
- Freshly ground black pepper and salt to taste
- Combine 1 spoon of cornflour and 1 tablespoon water in a blender until completely smooth
Instruction for making this Chicken Dinner Recipe
- Season the chicken with onion and garlic powders, as well as dried herbs. A generous amount of salt and pepper should be added.
- In addition, heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large pan or skillet over medium-high heat and cook the chicken until the pieces are opaque and the chicken is no longer pink on the inside (about 5 minutes on each side, depending on thickness). Put on a plate and set aside for later.
- In the same pan or skillet, heat the remaining two tablespoons of olive oil and sauté the garlic, parsley, thyme, and rosemary for about a minute, or until the mixture becomes aromatic.
- Whisk in the milk (or cream), then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Meanwhile, bring to a boil; add the cornflour mixture to the center of the pan and swirl quickly until the sauce thickens slightly. Continue until you reach the desired consistency. Similarly, reduce the heat and keep the sauce at a low simmer for an additional minute to allow it to thicken even more.
- Return the chicken pieces to the pan. If you prefer more herbs, sprinkle them on top. After cooking, serve immediately.
If you don’t like thyme or rosemary, feel free to substitute basil or oregano; the choice is entirely yours. Cashew milk, in our opinion, has the best flavor of the non-dairy alternatives. It should come as no surprise that rice milk or almond milk can also be used. Yes, heavy cream can be used in its place.
Accidentally, and incidentally, this recipe is low-carb AND gluten-free.
How is it gluten-free?
Gluten is a protein that can be found in wheat and other grains, hence those who follow a gluten-free diet avoid those items.
In other words, you need to stick to a diet consisting entirely of gluten-free foods, such as fresh produce, lean meats, and eggs. In this recipe, you don’t require any wheat or grains therefore it is gluten-free.
Why is it low-carb?
With a diet low in carbohydrates, items like pasta and bread, as well as sweets, are limited in their carbohydrate content. This recipe does not include any pasta or bread. It has a high concentration of fat, protein, and veggies which makes it an ideal low-carb dinner.
The Benefit of cooking a Homemade meal.
For starters, restaurant meals are frequently high in butter and salt, whereas packaged food is typically high in sodium and additives. Homemade dishes, on the other hand, are more nutritious and contain fewer calories. As a result, when you cook, you are a part of the meal process from beginning to end — from the grocery store to the plate. It makes you much more aware of the nutrients you’re putting into your system.
You’re also less likely to order huge portions, which are frequently large enough to feed two or three people or to treat yourself to a dessert or a cocktail. If we are at a restaurant, we tend to order more portions or at least definitely give in to the craving for something sweet. This can be avoided when you cook at home. When we eat at home, we take a different approach to meal preparation, which makes it less likely that we would add unneeded products that ought to be consumed moderately.
Which part of the chicken is healthy?
To begin, chicken has well-documented health benefits; however, different parts and preparation methods influence how healthy your chicken-based meal is. Second, darker cuts, such as the thigh and chicken drumstick, have a higher caloric content than lighter cuts, such as the chicken breast. Finally, keeping the skin on or frying the chicken will add saturated fat. As a result, if you’re replacing red meat with chicken, stick to mixed boneless chicken, which is the best of both. (Leg boneless and breast boneless) So order mixed boneless chicken for this recipe. For good quality chicken simply order chicken online from Zorabian or from our retail partners like Big Basket, Blinkit, Swiggy, and Zepto.
Which chicken to buy for this recipe?
For this quick Chicken Dinner recipe, we recommend using mixed boneless chicken. Zorabian offers two types of boneless chicken meat to choose from. Chicken Breast boneless and Chicken Leg boneless are Mixed boneless Chicken. In general, a popular choice among those who want to taste both the taste of leg boneless meat and the protein richness of breast boneless meat. This product can be used to make a delicious Creamy Herb Chicken. Our pre-cuts chicken, chicken marinades, and ready-to-cook chicken options are from Zorabian farm! Natural products are used in our feed as well. Our pre-cut products come in a variety of sizes. All products are preservative-free. Get Zorabian farm-fresh chicken now.
If you want more recipes like Creamy herb Chicken, you could choose from our wide variety of chicken goods. It has been said that one does not require a silver fork in order to enjoy a fine meal. Absolutely! Simply relax, place your order with Zorabians, and allow us to take care of the rest. We will take every precaution to ensure that you receive the healthiest chicken possible, delivered straight to your home! Please give this dish a shot as soon as possible and share a photo of it with us on Instagram by tagging @zorabianchicken. Get more info about Zorabian Chicken and our product range; we are confident that you will be able to discover whatever it is that you are looking for in our extensive selection of items.