Learn How To Create the Magical Chicken Korma Recipe at Home.
Embrace the rich heritage of Uttar Pradesh cuisine with the exquisite Chicken Korma. With its aromatic spices and creamy textures, this dish captivates taste buds and hearts alike. Discover the art of preparing this culinary masterpiece in your own kitchen.
- Pre-cut chicken skinless – 1 packet (900 gms)
- Ginger-Garlic Paste – 1 tablespoon
- Coriander Powder – 3 tablespoons
- Red Chilli Powder – 2 tablespoons
- Turmeric Powder – 1 tablespoon
- Curd – 1 cup
- Onion Paste – 1 tablespoon
- Ghee: 2-3 tbsps
- Bay leaf – 1
- Green Cardamoms – 2
- Cloves: 2-3
- Black Peppercorns: 5 – 6
- Salt to taste
- Coriander Leaves – 2 tbsp (chopped)
Cooking Instructions for Chicken Korma:
- Heat ghee in a kadai over medium heat. Once heated, add bay leaf, cloves, green cardamom, and black peppercorns until they crackle.
- Add the chicken pieces to the kadai and sauté for about a minute.
- Add salt and ginger-garlic paste, continuing to sauté until the chicken turns a light brown colour.
- Add coriander powder, red chilli powder, and turmeric powder.
- Sauté the spices until they release a fragrant aroma.
- Gradually stir in the curd with the chicken and then add the onion paste and mix it well.
- Pour in water and stir. Cover the kadai with a lid and allow the chicken to cook.
- Once the chicken is fully cooked, remove the lid. Toss in the chopped coriander leaves.
- Cover the kadai once again and let it sit for another minute.
- Turn off the heat and serve this delectable chicken korma, garnishing it with fresh coriander leaves.
Do try the Chicken Korma Recipes using Zorabian Chicken and share the final dish picture/video with us on the Zorabian Instagram Page.
Buy Zorabian Fresh Chicken to Ready-to-Cook Chicken Products from our online store, Modern trade stores like Big Basket, Zepto, Natures Basket and more or at our general trade partner stores near you and enjoy your favourite chicken dishes with friends and family. We bring you a number of melt-in-your-mouth chicken recipes, Do check them on Zorabian blog for more recipes that you will love cooking.