The term Barbeque strikes quite a rosy picture in our minds. Free outdoor space, a cool winter day, and probably a party in the house. The ultimate attraction is the barbeque grill where the food will be cooked in a hassle-free manner.
An invite to a Barbeque party is one that everyone looks up to, where the mood is absolutely relaxed and pleasant.
A barbeque chicken involves simple marinades, blends, flavours, and barbeque sauce to complete the ingredient list.
A little expertise in cooking goes a long way to get that lip-smacking, super delicious BBQ Chicken making it a perfect holiday delight. Fresh chicken needs to be grilled on slow fire/flame for approx 30-35 mins. After that turn it occasionally, (keep the lid of the griller shut after every turn to get a soft smoky hot experience you will cherish for a long time) with skin on please so that the chicken pieces remain moist & juicy
Understand the difference between Grilling and Barbeque
For most first-timers, these terms are merely flowery language. But isn’t there a difference in understanding and even you’re eating preferences? It finally all depends on where you place the lid. For a BBQ chicken, the lid is closed so that it cooks up the protein and a little low flame is applied on the sides. While during the grilling process the lid is opened and as a result more direct access to the fire and the entire chicken is cooked evenly.
Check these before making BBQ Chicken
- Ensure you have an open space while firing up the grill
- Keep children away from the flames
- A sufficient distance from the house is advisable
- Keep the Grill or Barbeque equipment on a firm surface
Look out while making BBQ Chicken
- Keep on tossing and turning the BBQ chicken occasionally
- Use long tongs or equipment to avoid body burns
- Keep a functioning fire extinguisher nearby
- Have a vigilant sense of the wind to avoid any accident
Some precautions after making BBQ chicken
- Allow the grill to cool down completely and then touch it
- Keep children at a distance
Let us know in the comment section your perfect holiday delight!
P.S. Now you can order trusted Zorabian chicken, Just click the link to Order Chicken Online