You’ll never look back after making these healthy garlic lemon chicken bites! You can prepare this flavorful mixture of flour, Italian seasoning, salt, garlic powder, and lemon zest tossed with tender chunks of chicken breast before they are pan-seared. Light butter, fresh garlic, and lemon juice complete the finishing touch. In just a couple of minutes, these healthy garlic lemon chicken bites are ready to serve with your favorite side dishes, like creamy mashed potatoes and vegetables. You can make this family-friendly recipe is made with pantry staples and use ingredients that are likely to be found at home or in your fridge.
How was this Healthy Lemon chicken Bites Recipe created?
We at Zorabian’s understand the pressure of cooking complicated meals. Some require far too many ingredients; you’ll probably need to go to the supermarket! While in some the preparation time is so long you would rather just order in! We created this recipe when we realized people need to make quick healthy meals at home. Healthy Lemon Chicken Bites just requires boneless chicken breast and other items you are likely to find in your fridge. This recipe uses ingredients that most households already have on hand: flour, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, kosher salt, garlic, lemon, and light butter. Agreed these ingredients sound very basic and simple, but when put together, they create a delicious and flavourful quick pan sauce that coats these tender chunks of chicken beautifully.
Is Healthy Lemon chicken Bites Recipe easy to make?
Definitely! It is easy to make, even if you are a first-time cook; all you need to do is simply toss the chicken in flour and pan-sear it quickly. There is only a 10–15-minute total cook time for the chicken. Just add the sauce ingredients to the chicken in the same pan to finish the dish, creating a delicious and family-friendly meal in just 20 minutes.
Last but not least, serve this delicious dish with mashed potatoes or rice, as well as your favorite vegetables.
The Key Ingredient is Chicken
For a great, Healthy Lemon chicken Bites Recipe the key ingredient makes a lot of difference. Zorabian Chicken products come from holistically bred chickens. The meat is tender and supple, adding to the flavour. Zorabian’s Chicken Breast Boneless (450g) are full of protein, and vitamins and are completely fat-free and lean. Additionally, we have it packed in easy-to-use packaging, and so it comes to you exceptionally simple and ready to use!
Order from https://shop.zorabian.com/
The advantages of Healthy Lemon Chicken Bites Recipe
It is impossible to beat the taste of hot, juicy garlic butter chicken bites right out of the pan. Low-carb and keto-friendly garlic butter chicken will fill your house with delicious aromas. This is a great recipe for beginners, especially if you’re new to cooking. The ingredients for this recipe will easily be available in your house. In addition, this recipe only takes 15 to 20 minutes to prepare. And let’s not forget chicken is one of the healthiest meats you can add to any meal. Need we say more?
Can I Use Pre-cut or Curry Cut Chicken?
Yes. You can use chicken that has been pre-cut into medium-sized pieces for general cooking and is known as curry cut or pre-cut chicken. For its absolute freshness, clean cuts, and tenderness, Zorabian’s Pre-cut is the most preferred choice among our loyal customers. If you prefer pre-cut chicken, those will work as well. Remove visible fat from boneless skinless meat and cook about 1 minute longer.
Order at our Online Food Store or through our Mobile Apps Apple or Android
- Level: Easy
- Cuisine: Fusion/ Continental
- Total: 20 min
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Serves: 2 ppl
The ingredients needed to make this recipe
- Chicken Breast Boneless- 450 gms
- Maida or all-purpose flour (You can substitute maida with gluten-free flour, if needed).
- Garlic powder or fresh crushed garlic
- Italian seasoning
- Salt as per taste
- Lemon: Both the zest and juice are required
- Olive oil preferably
- Nutralite or low fat butter
How to prepare healthy garlic lemon chicken bites
- Heat wok/pan: Pre heat your non-stick vessel over medium to high heat.
- Pat Dry chicken (for crispy feel): Dry chicken on all sides, dab with paper tissues.
- Sprinkle flour and Italian seasoning over chicken, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Toss well to coat evenly (flour should stick to chicken and not remain on cutting board, keep tossing if necessary).
- Using a skillet, heat one Tbsp oil and one Tbsp butter. The butter should melt quickly. Make sure the pan is coated evenly by tilting it.
- Place chicken in an even layer, leaving some space between pieces so they will brown rather than steam. Flip to the opposite side and cook 2 minutes longer, or until nearly cooked through, until nicely golden brown on bottom.
- Add the remaining 2 tablespoons butter, garlic, and parsley in small pieces. Cook 1 minute longer.
- The chicken pieces should not be overcrowded in the skillet. Overcrowded garlic butter chicken bites release water, which results in steamed chicken rather than crispy chicken.
- To make super tender and crispy garlic butter chicken bites, make sure the pan is hot before adding the chicken bites to the pan.
- Don’t overcook the garlic! A significant amount of time does not need to be spent cooking garlic. Garlic that has been burned has a harsh flavor that will detract from the overall flavor of the dish.
For more recipes like healthy garlic lemon chicken bites, you must try our wide variety of chicken products.
Good food is the foundation of genuine happiness. Good products ensure a rich and wholesome flavour when you make healthy garlic lemon chicken bites. For fresh and tender chicken, go for Zorabian chicken; they will not disappoint.
Do try this recipe at the earliest and tag us with a picture on Instagram @zorabianchicken using #Zorabianchicken. For more details visit us on online chicken ordering site We guarantee you will find what you need in our range of products.