Masses are always up for international cuisine all the time. Different cuisine has their own magic. People like to sink their teeth into different shades of chicken recipes. But Creamy stuffed chicken breast is so enticing and flavourful that it is worthwhile going ahead and indulging in one.
Some folks cherish this dish. The beauty of this dish is that you can have it as a main course or as a starter.
A delicacy you can enjoy in the comfort of your home. Enjoy it with Buttered Steamed Rice OR Garlic Bread.
Creamy Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe:
- Zorabian’s ½ kg of Breast Boneless
- ¼ Cup of Olive oil
- ½ tsp of Salt
- ½ tsp of Black Pepper Powder
- 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds
- ½ tsp. of Roasted red Chilli powder
- 1 tsp of Ginger garlic powder
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- 1 tsp of sugar
- Spinach Paprika Sauce
- 2 tbsp of Butter
- 1 tbsp of Maida
- 1 cup of Milk
- ½ tsp of Salt
- 1 tsp of Crushed Black Pepper
- ½ cup of Spinach (spinach stuffed chicken breast)
- ½ tsp of red paprika
- 1 Slice of Zorabian’s Chicken Ham
- 2 tbsp Mozzarella cheese (mozzarella stuffed chicken breast)
- 2 tbsp of Parmesan cheese (cheese stuffed chicken breast)
- Wash the chicken thoroughly in little salt water, and cut it in halves like a butterfly
- Marinate the meat with olive oil, salt, black pepper powder, cumin seeds, black pepper powder, chilli powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and sugar, and refrigerate for an hour
- Add butter, Maida, and milk to a pan and stir for a couple of minutes
- Further, add some crushed black pepper, and salt. After that stir them to attain some consistency, moving on insert red paprika and spinach and mix well
- Remove the breast boneless and chicken ham after the marination is complete. Do not forget to add the best Parmesan cheese
- Stir-fried tomatoes, spinach, and onion rings, and seal the side of the breast piece with a toothpick
- Heat little butter in a pan, place stuffed chicken, and cook it on slow flame for approx 4-5 mins. After that turn, it occasionally until it is fully cooked & you shall get a brownish hue
(Serve with Steamed Rice OR Garlic Bread)
Happy Eating and splurging.